Saturday, November 16, 2013

“Isn’t it Midnight, on the Other Side of the Moon . . .”



Lyrics from Isn’t it Midnight (Fleetwood Mac)

Ok, I think I am becoming a “late-bloomer” Fleetwood Mac fan, though I am not ready to confess publicly (oops – I just did). There is a beautiful moon tonight with scattered clouds. It’s your favorite kind of weather with cool breezes kissing my cheek, reminding me of your love of the dark night and all the stars that she holds. It was another good day, and I feel things are finally looking “up”. I am working hard on a tight deadline for work, so that is keeping me busy and the financial issues are finally leveling off. I spent the day with our boy, talking about what the future may hold and how sad we are that you are not physically a part of it. Though I am keeping occupied, I’m still not too busy to wish and dream of you. I’ve got Lil Guy here by my side, and he seems to feel the contentness as well. Good night Babe – forever in my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment