Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I have no fear, I have only love . . ."



Wonderful lyric from the song Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac. Today was a Fleetwood Mac day. The band reminds me of you, and that makes me happy – so on came the “Mac Playlist”, which I really enjoyed today. Our son asked why I am listening to this stuff now, to which I replied “Dad”. That’s all that I needed to say. A few songs later he asked me “Wasn’t that Stevie Nicks chick Hot?!?!?!??!” To which I replied “Yeah, your dad thought so!” I still don’t understand the “Hotness of Stevie Nicks”, but I’ve accepted her magnetism to men. 

Today was a good day. I am sure that working for only 5 hours had something to do with it – and the office was so quiet today, as there was no one there. If I could figure out a way to work 5 hours a day and get the same pay, I’d gladly do it! Also, I didn't have to share the "PWS" (pathetic widow story) once today! I love the small victories, and will take them when I can get them.

The pain was definitely lighter today, but miss you nonetheless. The moon had a beautiful halo around it tonight, which made me think sweet thoughts of you again! You loved the moon (and stars, and dark quiet sky)! Love you Babe and in my mind I am hugging you as tight as I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment